Steps we are taking include:
- If you have Covid-19 questions refer to the BCCDC Website and BCCDC Self Assessment Tool before calling the clinic.
- Offering all patients phone/telemedicine appointments.
- Screening of patients with flu-like symptoms on the telephone to limit the spread of illness in the clinic and the community.
- Asking patients that need to be accompanied to their appointments to limit it to one.
- Increase sanitation procedures.
Our goal is to limit patient traffic in the clinic so that those that cannot be accessed through telehealth can be done in the safest possible way.
We want to keep your families an our staff at Montebello Medical Clinic healthy so we can continue to provide a high standard of care during this time.
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
We want our patients to have accurate, informative up to date information about COVID -19.